DM5editŪ is a full-featured editor/librarian for the popular Alesis DM5 Drum
Module. It features full access to all patch and voice parameters, as well
as trigger setups and real-time control of system parameters.
DM5edit offers several advanced capabilities which are not possible with
traditional editing from the DM5's front panel.
- Full-featured Editor/Librarian for storing and retrieving DM5 data
- Advanced voice editing including velocity-sensitive "Audition"
- Store any or all voice parameters to any or all voices in any or all patches
- Store and retrieve any combination of drumset, system, program change,
or trigger setups independently
- Copy voices and patches
- Global or individual resets for trigger and voice parameters
- Scale voice volumes for any drumset
- Shift drumset voices up or down, independently of root note setting
- Advanced MIDI channel routing; send individual sysex banks to separate
DM5 modules simultaneously